Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the ’80s b-ball icon returns with classic details and throwback hoops flair. Channelling vintage style back onto the streets, synthetic suede in the upper that’s easy to break in and padded, low-cut collar let you take your game anywhere—in comfort.
- Synthetic suede in the upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Colour Shown: Sail/Light Madder Root/Worn Blue/Sanded Gold
- Style: DQ0265-100
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
There are no reviews yet.