Originally created for the hardwood, the Dunk later took to the streets—and as they say, the rest is history. But this ’80s b-ball icon has returned with classic details and throwback hoops flair to deliver you bold style. Its padded, low-cut collar remains a coveted silhouette across both sport and culture. Best of all, it lets you comfortably take your game anywhere.
- Upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Classic laces
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: White/Boarder Blue/Sail/Atmosphere
- Style: DV6486-100
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
There are no reviews yet.