Originally created for the hardwood, the Dunk later took to the streets—and as they say, the rest is history. More than 35 years after its debut, its silhouette still delivers bold, defiant style. In fact, it remains a coveted look across both sport and culture.
- Upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Colour Shown: Light Iron Ore/White/Game Royal/University Red
- Style: DV3497-001
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
There are no reviews yet.