Make every outfit an opportunity for self-expression. Amplifying a hoops icon, these superfly, customizable sneakers go beyond the tried and true. Multiple lace-up options and an extra set of laces let you personalize your look to match the day.
Double eyestays and an offset first eyelet (made with durable plastic) lets you customize how you lace up. Get as bold as you want—elastic bands on the tongue keep your shoes snug even when your laces are loose.
The plush tongue pairs with a lower collar line that’s designed for a woman’s foot, adding comfort to your all-star look.
Soft suede material and the cupsole design nod to the original Nike Dunk, a b-ball icon turned streetwear staple. Embroidered details add to the premium look.
With fresh new details like the twin Swooshes—one misplaced and the other silhouetted—you’ll make a bold statement wherever your feet take you.
- Extra laces let you mix and match for DIY flare.
- Rubber sole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Bold color-blocking keeps the iconic hoops look you love.
- Pull tab on heel adds easy on and off.
- Shown: Pale Ivory/Sail/Venice/Light Madder Root
- Style: DH4402-100
Originally a classic Nike hoops shoe, the Dunk was organically adopted by skate culture—and in time reengineered for Nike SB. These days, the SB Dunk doubles as a starting point for many of the brand’s most influential design collaborators, from small-town skate shops to iconic New York fashion houses.