A splash of Orange and a classic high-top design help these iconic sneakers make a bold statement. Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, this refreshed b-ball icon brings a sporty essence to any outfit with perforated leather overlays and retro details.
- Upper uses premium leather that has a slight sheen and ages to perfection.
- Padded, high-top collar adds an old-school look that feels great.
- Extended tongue adds flair and comfort.
- Rubber sole has a full cupsole stitch for exceptional durability.
- Colour Shown: Summit White/Light Bone/Sail/Magma Orange
- Style: DV6986-100
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
There are no reviews yet.