A splash of Orange and a classic high-top design help these iconic sneakers make a bold statement. Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, this refreshed b-ball icon brings a sporty essence to any outfit with perforated leather overlays and retro details.
- Upper uses premium leather that has a slight sheen and ages to perfection.
- Padded, high-top collar adds an old-school look that feels great.
- Extended tongue adds flair and comfort.
- Rubber sole has a full cupsole stitch for exceptional durability.
- Colour Shown: Summit White/Light Bone/Sail/Magma Orange
- Style: DV6986-100
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.