Take your style sky-high with the Dunk. Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, this ’80s hoops icon channels vintage style with durable leather overlays and a high-top design. Plush ankle padding and earthy neutrals make these kicks a slam dunk.
- Crisp leather upper ages to soft perfection and features durable overlays for a classic feel reminiscent of the original Dunk.
- Padded, high-top collar and tongue feel plush and comfortable.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with a classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Heel pull tab
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: Light Bone/Alligator/Limestone/Dark Beetroot
- Style: DX8956-001
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
There are no reviews yet.