Nike Blazer Low Platform
GIVING RISE TO THE ORIGINAL FASHION STAPLE.
Praised for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low Platform elevates the hoops icon. The lifted midsole/outsole adds a confident look to the classic silhouette while the upper keeps the sleek proportions of the original. Throwback materials combine with a retro Swoosh design and super-soft low-cut collar to create a must-have wardrobe staple that rises to any occasion.
- Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing offers a lifted stance for a confident and bold look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the sporty construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing offers durability and comfort that lasts.
- Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great while the exposed foam tongue adds plush, DIY style.
- Vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that’s durable and comfortable.
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- Colour Shown: White/Sail/Team Orange/Black
- Style: DJ0292-101
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.