Nike Air Max Pre-Day LX
THE DAWN OF NEW AIR.
Taking the classic look of heritage Nike running into a new realm, the Nike Air Max Pre-Day LX brings you a fast-paced look ready for today’s world. Recycled materials on the upper keep the retro athletics aesthetic you know best while the new Air window energises the look, mixing head-turning style with unbelievably soft cushioning.
- The reductive design creates a new, sleek look that exposes the Air unit in a completely fresh way.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Air cushioning adds unbelievable comfort.
- The updated rubber Waffle sole adds heritage styling, traction and durability.
- Inspired by heritage running shoes, the upper features a large retro Swoosh, stitched overlays with throwback looks and a mixture of materials including recycled fabrics.
- Made from at least 20% recycled materials, it lets you join Nike’s journey toward zero waste.
- Rubber sole
- Traditional lacing
- Foam midsole
- Colour Shown: Phantom/Rattan/Light Bone/Black
- Style: DC5331-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.