Nike Air Max Furyosa NRG
RUNWAY FASHION MEETS MAX COMFORT.
With an edgy look inspired by the fast-paced running shoes of the ’90s, the Nike Air Max Furyosa NRG brings a powerful new voice to fashion and comfort.Offset, stacked Air in the heel delivers a bold statement in cushioning.Its heel pillow, plush collar and ultra-padded tongue make it feel like you’ve just stepped into your favourite pair of slippers.If that’s not enough, the dual-lace system lets you be as expressive as you want, adding DIY flair to the 5-star comfort.
Be Bold, Be Comfortable
Stacked, visible and offset: the Air cushioning in the heel delivers a new look that adds comfort to your journey.
Wear What You Demand
Higher arch support, wider forefoot and lowered ankle scoop—it’s specifically designed for the unique shape of a woman’s foot and delivers the perfect fit straight out of the box.
Dual-lace system lets you be as expressive as you want.Wrap it, lace it, bow it or remove it to fit your style.
Step Into Luxury
The bootie-like design builds a shoe within a shoe, giving you the luxury feel of a slipper.The heel pillow, ultra-plush tongue and padded, low-cut collar feel great while maintaining a sleek look.
- Inspired by the heritage Nike running shoes from the ’90s, the upper features wavy lines and a rich mixture of materials like airy mesh and TPU eyelets.
- The elegant toe-down design features a slightly wider toe box for added comfort, while keeping a sleek shape.
- Foam midsole delivers lightweight cushioning that lasts.
- Rubber outsole and a Waffle-inspired pattern adds traction and durability
- Pull tabs
- Midfoot shank and outsole design creates a smooth and quiet ride
- Extra set of laces
- ’90s style branding
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Metallic Silver/White/Sail/Black
- Style: DC7350-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978.In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it.Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.