Nike Air Max 96 2
PERFECT FOR THE ROTATION.
’90s style returns with the Air Max 96 2.Bringing back the era-defining shape first imagined by one of Nike’s most decorated designers, it’s an essential wardrobe staple that boasts an athletics-inspired look.The large Nike Air unit keeps the perfect amount of casual while adding lasting comfort.
- Originally designed for performance sports, Nike Air cushioning in the heel and forefoot offers unparalleled comfort.
- The fused and stitched overlays add heritage styling and durability while creating a sporty aesthetic.
- The low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and athletic.
- Retro branding on tongue
- Embroidered Swoosh
- Rubber outsole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: White/Plum Fog/Pink Glaze/Purple Dawn
- Style: DM1473-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978.In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it.Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.