Features and fit
RUNNING DNA MEETS HUMAN DNA.
- The upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers all-day comfort.
- The breathable fabric upper is reinforced with leather and synthetic overlays for a highly ventilated, classic Nike look.
- The innovative lacing system adds easy on and off while letting you personalise your fit.
- The foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets you move freely.
- Rubber sole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Summit White/Champagne/Orange Pearl/Black
- Style: CV8828-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.