Nike Air Max 90 AX
COMFORT, HERITAGE AND THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF WILD.
Nothing as fly, nothing as comfortable, nothing as proven—the Nike Air Max 90 AX goes a little wild with animal-print accents on our iconic logo and lower eyestays. The legendary Waffle sole, stitched overlays and classic plastic accents on the heel and side stay true to the original, while Max Air cushioning adds comfort to your journey.
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Features and fit
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds cushioning.
- Low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- Rubber Waffle sole adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- Stitched overlays and plastic accents add durability, comfort and the iconic ’90s look you love.
- Foam midsole
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: Sail/White/Particle Beige
- Style: DH4115-101