Nike Air Force 1 Pixel Rust Pink
REWRITE THE HISTORY OF FOOTWEAR FOR HER.
Conquer doubt and make a statement with the Nike Air Force 1 Pixel, a reimagined off-court style made by and for women. The sleek leather upper features clean lines and subtle texturing for a fresh look that’s easy to pair with style. The distorted outsole and midsole have large, pixelated details for a modern touch, while the new logo and inverted Swoosh design are an unwavering act of boldness. You’re not just in the party. You are leading it.
- Clean overlays combine with a new Swoosh cutout design to increase depth and create a bold look for this classic basketball style.
- The classic Air Force 1 midsole is oversized, with large pixelated ridges to create a raised platform.
- The new outsole combines foam with rubber pads in high-strength areas to provide lightweight cushioning and durability.
- Floating eyelet and heel piece add a fresh look.
- The innovative cube-shaped logo on the tongue, heel and deubré write a new chapter in the history of the AF1.
- A refined luxury upper with soft leather construction and hidden stitching creates a sleek, streamlined look.
- Midsole Height: 43mm
- Color Shown: Summit White / Summit White / Summit White / Rust Pink
- Style: CK6649-103
- Country / Region of Origin: Vietnam
Origins of Air Force 1
Following its debut in 1982, the AF1 revolutionized the sport by becoming the first basketball shoe to feature the Nike Air system. In addition, it did not take long to gain acceptance around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 remains true to its origin with the same soft, springy cushioning that changed the course of footwear history.