Nike Air Force 1 LV8
BACK IN FULL FORCE.
Get back in the school grind looking as fresh as you feel in the Nike Air Force 1.Classic details bring back the OG vibes you know, while the graphics look to sketchbook doodles for inspiration and bring pops of colour to your every step.
- Real and synthetic leather combine for durability and a throwback AF-1 feel.
- Air-Sole unit provides lightweight cushioning.
- Padding around the ankle feels comfortable.
- The rubber sole features the iconic circular traction pattern originally designed to help basketball players pivot on the court.
- Colour Shown: White/Bright Crimson/Light Photo Blue/Lime Ice
- Style: DN8000-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.