SIGNATURE HOOPS STYLE MEETS MILITARY BOOT.
Crafted to take you places, the Nike Air Force 1 High Utility 2.0 brings a tough, military-like inspiration to AF-1 style. Its heavy-duty tumbled leather upper with coating is designed to help you stay dry. Large, winter-ready lugs on the outsole give you traction without added height. The strap uses a sleek metal hook emblematic of traditional military dress.
- Thick, tumbled leather on the upper adds rich texture and features a coating that’s designed to help keep the weather at bay.
- Large lugs ready for rugged terrain.
- The unperforated toe helps keep out the elements.
- Ankle strap features a durable metal hook and is combined with a suede back tab with deco-stitching representative of military jackets and a woven tongue label that nods to reissued military tags.
- Larger branding on the sides
- Pull tab on heel
- Colour Shown: Summit White/Black/Summit White/Sail
- Style: DC3584-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.