STEP BEYOND THE CONFINES.
Let a new wave of comfort and style take hold in the Nike Air Force 1 Fontanka, the b-ball original that crosses high fashion with off-court style. Upping the ante with its lifted midsole, re-imagined outsole and richly layered upper with soft suedes and intricate stitching, it embraces the chaos of underground creativity. If that’s not enough, the “cassette tape” of ultra-soft React foam in the heel adds a bold look.
- Plush midsole is lifted for a bold AF-1 look, while the cassette-shaped block of ultra-soft React foam in the heel adds ’90s styling with unparalleled comfort.
- The layered design includes doubled eyelets, doubled stitching and randomised perforations for added DIY flair. Its rich mixture of soft suede and shined leather is easy to style.
- Deco and offset stitching are combined with a re-imagined outsole that’s split down the middle to create a customised, pieced-together appearance that subtly bridges chaotic DIY style with runway fashion.
- Doubled tongue adds plush comfort and features the triple Swoosh of Fontanka branding.
- Rubber outsole
- Perforations for airy comfort
- Colour Shown: Grey Fog/Phantom/Lemon Wash
- Style: DH1290-003
The design celebrates the rebellious underground world of the rave scene and draws inspiration from the activists who stepped beyond the confines of prescribed order and into a better, more inclusive world.
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.