The radiance lives on with the b-ball original. Crossing hardwood comfort with off-court flair, it puts a fresh spin on what you know best: era-echoing, ’80s construction, bold details and nothin’-but-net style.
- From tough stitching to pristine materials to the cupsole design, it delivers durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Rubber outsole with classic pivot circle pattern adds traction and durability.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Colour Shown: White/Desert Berry
- Style: DQ7569-101
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the ’90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF-1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the street and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colourways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2,000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.