LIVE YOUR HAPPINESS.
The radiance lives on in the b-ball original that puts a fresh spin on what you know best. Blooming with springtime details, its fun-loving colours and patches add a burst of energy to your day.
- Stitched synthetic overlays on the upper add heritage style and durability.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
- Crater Foam midsole provides stability and a unique speckled appearance.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles and star design adds durable traction.
- Padded low-cut collar
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: White/Boarder Blue/Citron Tint/Pink Oxford
- Style: DJ6377-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.