The radiance lives on with the b-ball original. Crossing hardwood comfort with off-court flair, this shoe puts a fresh spin on what you know best: era-echoing, ’80s construction, bold details and nothing-but-net style.
- For over 35 years it’s been comfort and durability straight out of the box. From tough stitching to pristine materials to the cupsole design, these shoes deliver style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort, while the padded ankle and tongue add to the soft ride.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Textile accents and embroidered details add a premium touch.
- Colour Shown: Pink Oxford/Summit White/Rose Whisper
- Style: DJ9945-600
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the ’90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF-1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the street and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colourways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2,000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
There are no reviews yet.