Nike Air Force 1 '07 Next Nature
LEGENDARY STYLE FOR THE FUTURE.
No foul, all play.Made from at least 20% recycled materials by weight, the OG that wrote sneaker history gets updated with crisp leather.
- Made from at least 20% recycled material by weight, design is a part of Nike’s commitment to help protect the future of sport.
- Whenever you see the Nike Sunburst or the name Next Nature (NN), you see one more step on our journey towards zero carbon and zero waste.
- Synthetic materials, glues and colours do not contain detectable amounts of animal content.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber sole with star pattern on tip
- Colour Shown: White/Black/Metallic Silver/White
- Style: DC9486-101
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.