Nike Air Force 1 '07 LX
LEGEND WITH A CHAIN.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LX, the b-ball classic that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: stitched overlays, bold details and the perfect amount of hoops style to make heads turn.The removable gold chain with pendants lets you customise your look with flair.
- Stitched leather overlays on the upper are smoother than backboard glass and add heritage style.
- Removable gold chain with pendants lets you customise your look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Full-length rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles and star design at the toe adds traction and durability.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: Black/Metallic Silver/Flat Silver/Black
- Style: DD1525-001
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.