Nike Air Force 1 '07 Essential 'White/Silver'
KEEP IT LEGENDARY.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, the b-ball icon that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: stitched overlays, bold details and the perfect amount of hoops style to make heads turn.
- Stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Full-length rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles and star design at the toe adds heritage style, traction and durability.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe add an airy aesthetic
- Colour Shown: White/Black/Metallic Silver
- Style: DD1523-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.