As recreational running established widespread popularity in the 1970s, the benchmark for running footwear shifted from mere existence to performance. While the era’s designs would be considered simple by today’s standards, the decade stands out as the moment when running shoes truly came into their own. The 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as a time of innovation by boldly reshaping classic design elements with a thoroughly contemporary outlook. With an angular reworking of the tried-and-true wedge silhouette, outsize, asymmetrically applied ‘N’ branding, and wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 provides nothing less than a complete reimagination of our running heritage.
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: 50% or more materials are sourced as environmentally preferred. See below for this item’s material details. Learn more about New Balance’s green leaf standard
Style #: WS327RB
260 grams (9.2 oz)
- Flared midsole
- Synthetic, suede and nylon upper featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
There are no reviews yet.